Office Administrator (With Reception)
Office Assistant (with Reception)
Meyer Scott Ref: VR/08273
Location: St Ives
Salary: £19,000 - £22,000 per annum
Our client based in St Ives are looking for the right candidate to join their team to assist with the smooth running of the business.
Working within their office in the town centre, you will be required to carry out a variety of duties ranging from answering the telephone, dealing with incoming/outgoing post, greeting visitors to being a strong support to the team, generating cover letters containing financial details and ensuring all work is carried out accurately with good attention to detail.
You will provide a professional, warm approach with the ability to prioritise multiple projects .
- Reception/Front of House duties.
- Answer all telephone calls efficiently in a professional and polite manner. Vetting calls and obtaining basic information in order to deal with queries and direct call appropriately.
- Greeting and signing-in visitors
- Provision of refreshments / lunches for meetings
- Incoming and Outgoing courier post.
- Processing incoming & outgoing post
- Posting parcels for the business as necessary
- Maintaining the contract on the franking machine
- Support for team:
- Preparing outgoing correspondence and sending emails or post
- Requesting information & documents from clients
- Generating cover letters which detail financial content
- Booking in returning client records
- Binding of documents
- General filing and maintenance of folders
- Assisting with mail shots
- Managing keys
- Being responsible for the company petty cash
- General housekeeping - maintenance of all office supplies, including kitchen items, stationery and printers.
- Assisting with printing and photocopying.
- Liaising with all members of staff in a professional manner;
- Providing general administrative support to our employees;
- Other ad hoc tasks as required
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office products
- Previous office experience essential
- Accountancy/financial background preferred but not essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Professional and welcoming approach to clients
- A professional telephone manner and a positive and patient attitude
- Ability to multi-task and to cope with changing demands
- Well organised with the ability to prioritise multiple projects
- Good attention to detail
- Team player and able to communicate well with staff
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm - 1hr lunch break.