Production Operative Earlies, Lates & Nights
For: Production Operative Days & Nights
Meyer Scott Ref: VR/08114
Temp to perm
Salary: GBP8.72p/h Earlies & Lates whilst training rising to GBP9.05p/h once trained
GBP9.20p/h Nights whilst training rising to GBP9.80p/h once trained
Rotating shifts : 06.30am-14.30pm , 14.30pm - 22.30 and 22.30pm - 06.30am
Our Client is an established rubber mould manufacturing company. They are now recruiting on a Temporary to Permanent basis. Reporting to the Shift Supervisor, this role involves all aspects of finishing operations to packaging and despatch.
Duties will include:
· Machine operation to the agreed standards and production rates.
· Comply with health and safety requirements for machine operation, including wearing of the correct PPE.
· Ensure that product is produced in accordance with the Quality Standards for that product.
· Inspection of product once removed from the press.
· Trimming of product to the required finished standard and report any significant deviations from planned requirements in terms of delay to completion and quantity discrepancies.
· Ensuring that all manufactured products are correctly packed and identified at all stages of the finishing process and items packed in accordance with the specified customer requirements
· Carry out end of shift performance reporting as directed.
Candidates MUST be physically fit, speak a competent level of English and will be familiar with working in a busy production environment.
This environment is a rubber/polymers environment so you will need to be comfortable with heavy burning rubber smells in order to work in this environment.
Although the client has canteen facilities, there are no food provisions on site and successful candidates will have to bring their own food to the workplace.