Contact Centre Email, telephone & social media
For: Contact Centre Peterborough Email, telephone & social media
Meyer Scott Ref: VR/07941
Pay Rate: GBP8.90 per hour
Our client, based in Huntingdon Town Centre, are a global engineering, repair and logistics company providing best cost solutions to the communications industry. A great company to work for, offering incentives, bonus schemes, dress up days, pizza days and much more.
They are seeking enthusiastic people with the right attitude to join their team. Sales or Customer service experience is beneficial but not essential as there will be an extensive training program followed up with regular training once completed. This is a fantastic development opportunity.
If you are not looking to do this on a permanent basis then you would be required to commit to a minimum of 8 months due to the extensive training our clients will be investing in you.
Presently positions are on hold but we understand that recruitment will start again quickly as soon as things calm down hence we need to prepare so as soon as it goes live again we can forward CVs of appropriate candidates.
Main Purpose of Job:
To offer a professional, customer friendly support approach and to ensure the customer receives the best possible service and resolution to their enquiries. Handle customer enquiries via Twitter, telephone, email, web chats and other more social media platforms. However, when the need arises you may need to be flexible and assist enquiries should they build up via email, telephone or their Web Chat channel.
· React swiftly to enquiries via Twitter, telephone, email, web chats and other more social media platforms.
· OWN the customer. Always be polite, professional and empathise with the customer. Resolve their issues.
· Log data accurately adhering to their regulations, onto the relevant in-house systems.
· Deal with technical and non-technical enquiries from clients
· Some the clients can be frustrated with their products so a calming and positive outlook would be beneficial.
· Ensure full knowledge of any information systems or procedures used to assist customers is always up to date.
· Escalate any issue with which you are unable to deal with to technical support or supervisors
· Assist with administration tasks as required
· Work towards Individual/Team KPIs
Training will of course be provided. They welcome anyone who is hard working has an enthusiastic personality who can talk to people over the telephone, communicate via email or via other channels such as Twitter, Facebook, or Webchat.
· Attend daily morning briefings to keep up to date with changes to policies/ procedures.
· To undertake any other reasonable duties as required and supply cover for holidays, peaks in volume & sickness within the department and to be available for overtime as per departmental requirements.
Hours: Monday-Friday 9-6 pm including 1 in 3 Saturdays however you do get a day off in the week. Overtime also available should you desire to take this up.