Bookkeeper (Practice) - Hybrid after probation
Bookkeeper (Practice & Hybrid)
Meyer Scott Ref: VR/08815
Location: St. Ives
Salary: £22,000 per annum
Status: Full time permanent role (Hybrid after probation)
Our client based in St Ives town centre are looking for the right candidate to join their team to assist with the smooth running of the business.
They are a small firm of accountants where the opportunity to work from home a couple days a week is real after you have completed company training and familiarized yourself with the processes.
Ideally it would help if you came from an accountancy practice background but that is not essential. The key thing is that you are willing, with time & training, to look after your own clients, which is an excellent opportunity because you can really establish those relationships and build a career in accountancy.
- Managing the bookkeeping needs of a portfolio of clients
- Posting/processing of sales and purchase invoices
- Bank reconciliations
- VAT returns
- Answering ad hoc client queries
- Working closely with the accounts team to ensure accurate reporting.
- Practice experience preferred but not essential.
- Experience using Xero & Sage bookkeeping platforms would be useful.
- Experience managing a portfolio of clients would be useful not essential.
- Hybrid working available after training.
- 21 days holiday
- Partially funded private medical insurance
- Annual bonus scheme
- Free car parking at all offices
- Regular social events
Hours: Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5pm