Part Time Brewer
Beer Brewer - Mixing
Meyer Scott Ref: VR/08856
Salary: £12 per hour
Location: St Ives
Part Time - 3 days a week
Local home brewing company provides refreshments for animals.
There is a strong possibility that this could go permanent as they are very keen to make this a standalone role where you would be responsible for this aspect of the process.
- Managing 2 x 50 Litre Urns, adding spices and testing pH levels.
- Cleaning and sanitizing tanks, cleaning the outside of vessels etc.
- Close adherence to all SOP's and safety procedures.
- Occasional labelling of the product.
- Unloading and storing raw ingredients in the correct way
- Weighing, measuring and mix ingredients.
- Keeping records.
What they are looking for:
- You may have worked within a microbrewery type environment.
- You have been an experienced dedicated home brewer.
- You need to be happy with just 3 days plus the occasional extra day, it's unlikely to become a full-time role in terms of hour but may become a permanent position.
- It's important that you can work on your own as well as part of a small team.
Hours: 3 days a week (flexible on days). There is a strong possibility that this could go permanent as they are very keen to make this a standalone role where you would be responsible for this aspect of the process.