Office Administrator - office based role only
Office Administrator - office based role only.
Meyer Scott Ref: VR/08545
Salary: £25,000 per annum
Location: St Ives
Type: Permanent - full time.
Our client is a successful consultancy specialising in innovation, design, and development, working with world leading clients in a range of industries taking products and processes and turning them into reality.
Operating from very smart, refurbished offices, our client is looking for a motivated Office Administrator who enjoys supporting others and being part of a team.
As Office Administrator you will be the first point of contact for visitors and callers and provide support to the Office Manager in the running of the facilities. This position is full time (37.5 hours per week) and will involve a variety of day-to-day administrative tasks as well as project work.
- Ensuring the smooth running of the office.
- Welcoming visitors, answering, and directing incoming calls.
- Managing various inboxes and directing emails to the relevant person.
- Ensuring timely management of contract renewals for office facilities, utilities, and services.
- Maintaining stock levels.
- Managing daily lunch orders.
- Booking travel, including car hire, flights, hotels etc.
- Scheduling monthly company meetings, sending out reminders and consolidating presentations.
- Booking venues for meetings and training sessions.
- Organising company social events
- Assisting the wider team with other tasks.
Education and skills required:
- Educated to GCSE standard or equivalent. 5 GCSE's grade 9 - 4 including Maths and English.
- Effective communication, verbal and written.
- Organised and efficient approach.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Flexible approach to changing work tasks and projects.
- Ability to work on own initiative and prioritise workload to meet required deadlines.
- Ability to work collaboratively, carry out tasks effectively and know when to seek support
- Ability to use IT software, including Word, Excel, and Outlook as and when required
- 28 days' holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Free lunches when in the office
- Private healthcare
- Company performance related bonus
- Supportive and friendly working environment
- Ample Free parking
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday - Friday 08:30 - 17:00, 1 hour for lunch. Flexibility
should you wish to start earlier/later.