Meyer Scott Ref: VR/08476
Salary: £18,500 per annum
Our client is a medium sized niche business based in a village location. They are a company with 25 years' experience specializing in a particular niche.
This is an office-based position due to their location outside the village it is not accessible by public transport. Operating from very smart offices they are in easy access of the A14 and have plenty of free parking available.
They are keen to find a Technical Administrator with previous experience in one of the following areas would be advantageous although not essential, administration, customer service, laboratory environment.
- Analysis samples in a laboratory environment
- Accurately input sample information and analysis into internal system
- Checking reports to ensure they are technically accurate before being sent to Clients
- Planning and delivering work streams as part of the Administration team
- Liaising with clients and key stakeholders at all levels to ensure high levels of service is always delivered
- Answering incoming calls and directing them to the relevant person and booking appointments
- Communicating with clients and residents over the phone, via email or letters
- Supporting and working closely with other departments and the business where necessary
- Be involved in regular inspections to maintain our UKAS accreditations.
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
Note - due to the nature of working in the laboratory, the ability to clearly differentiate colour is essential. As a result, successful candidates will be required to pass a colour blindness assessment.
Education & Skills
- Grade C or above in GCSE (or equivalent) Maths and English
- Computer literate and able to confidently use Microsoft products or Google Products is essential
- Company pension
- On-site parking
Hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm.