Quality Control Engineer
For: Quality Control Engineer
Salary: £38,000 - £42,000 per annum
Meyer Scott Ref: VR/08468
An excellent opportunity for a Quality Control Engineer to join our client whom design and manufacture high-performance Lighting Pulse Controllers, LED Strobe Controllers, Liquid Lens Controllers and Timing Controllers for machine vision applications.
Responsible to the Quality Manager, the key purpose of this role is to Maximise the effectiveness of manufacturing processes through the application of best practice and continual improvement.
Prediction and elimination of quality issues. Ensure the company meets its requirements in terms of Quality, H&S and the Environment.
- Provide support to the production process with regard to Quality issues.
- Goods Incoming QC activities as per process requirements.
- Inspection and shipping approval of products as required.
- Part of team carrying out audits and approval of new, and monitoring of existing suppliers.
- Collection of data and implementing actions with suppliers where necessary.
- Liaising with suppliers on quality issues, raising supplier NCR (Non Conformance. Reports) / CAR (Corrective Action Reports). and returning materials as required.
- Part of team facilitating Change Control processes.
- Work in teams to produce Process flow, FMEA's, Work Instructions & Control Plans.
- Prepare product specific documentation to capture information demanded by the control plan.
- Initiating and participating in gauge R&R and the analysis of results.
- Final acceptance of new products into production.
- Maintenance of Quality, H&S and Environmental systems to support Quality Manager.
First stage will be an initial chat/video call and then second interview face to face on site.
Working Hours: 37.5 Hour week Monday to Friday (Flexible with start & Finish times.)