Data Specialist / BI Analyst
Data Specialist / BI Analyst
Meyer Scott Ref: VR/08480
Salary: £30,000-£35,000 fixed + 1-month KPI + company performance bonus
Our client provides medical equipment to the healthcare industry which is a robust and reliable industry in which to work.
Are you a data guru? Fluent in English, well versed in BI tools, data analysis, business performance and reporting looking to have immediate impact on a business in exponential growth - if so, our client has a newly created opportunity you will love!
Working in their highly successful UK team, based in the Huntingdon office, reporting to the Operations Manager, you will have outstanding commercial analytical skills, a comprehensive working experience of tools such as Tableau, or similar BI tools and will join our fun, highly professional, experienced team, to truly shape how we use our data to the fullest.
This is an opportunity to really drive the success in UK, so your impact will be significant.
You will need to have experience of collecting & manipulating data and being able to present back in a dashboard, but also some personal presentation skills as you will need to talk about the insight the data offers from a sales and marketing perspective - answering questions such as what does the data tell us about the market? What segmentation should we use? What is the market penetration, product mix and competitor data etc.
- Provide business data analytics and sales analytics reports that allow stakeholders and executives team to make informed decisions
- Facilitate the regional management leaders to conduct business reviews and proactive opportunity management that can improve the visibility of sales pipeline
- Monitor and report operational KPI's in HQ for senior management
- You lead the review, analysis, and interpretation of sales trends across their applicable modalities for ensuring the delivery of sales and commercial KPIs
- Provide support to internal stakeholders on BI functionality and data content within dashboard
- Daily maintaining of opportunity management tool (C4C)
- Manage user demands and system optimization requirements
- Identify innovative workflow efficiencies and propose improvements to enhance data quality and timeliness
- Build data management platform for regional business
What are we looking for in you?
- Degree level educated in a subject with strong analytics focus
- Proven comprehensive experience of BI tools / data analysis tools - Tableau, BI, Visual Basic or similar
- Background in a data analysis, commercial data, BI based role
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office - particularly Excel
- Ability work in UK without the requirement of company sponsorship
What's in it for you?
This is an excellent position for candidates that are really looking for a role with difference and one in which they can really make an impact. As a double-digit growth business with ambitious targets in our meteoric success, this is an opportunity to join a business built for future success where you can have a true impact on our business, and your own career development!
Hours: Office opens from 8am - 5pm, so staff can work either 8am - 4pm,
or 8.30am - 4.30pm or 9am - 5pm.