Scheduler Administrator (Engineers)
Meyer Scott Ref: VR/08238
Salary: £22,000 p.a.
Our client are a small, friendly Plumbing and Heating company delivering maintenance and breakdown services primarily to Letting agents, landlords, and insurance companies. They also have a growing number of direct customers.
Not for the faint hearted as they are very busy!
- Ensures jobs are booked in, engineers are in the right place, at the right time, and with the right parts, and then importantly ensuring our customers are kept informed.
- Each job must be received from our client, the tenant or homeowner contacted, and a visit arranged.
- Upon completion of the visit, the job may require parts and further visits but, in any case, the customers are updated either by phone or on their own Intranets to which they have access.
- Deals with quotations for private customers.
- Solely responsible for answering all calls that come into the office.
- Deals with enquiries and schedule breakdowns and services for our customers. These include private customers and also insurance companies and letting agents.
- Also book any fleet services and monitor the in-house vehicle tracking system.
- General administration duties including filing, photocopying etc.
The person they are looking for needs to be self-motivated, happy to work alone, albeit with telephone support from the directors and engineers, organized with excellent people skills and happy on the telephone and using a computer. This is an exciting challenge for the right person who likes to be busy with the day whizzing by!