For: Tax Senior
Meyer Scott Ref: VR/08116
Salary: £40,000 - 50,000 p.a.
Our client, based in Peterborough are focused very much on in Business & Tax Advice.
This role will suit a highly experienced Corporate Tax Senior who is looking for that next step in their long-term career, there would be plenty of progression in this role as well as working alongside and managing a great team.
It would be working from home and then from the office once the government lifts all restrictions.
Corporate Tax Senior Position Overview
- Tax reporting & compliance in accountancy firm
- Tax returns - corporate and personal
- Researching & creating reports on projects, ensuring they have been researched properly in the case of any issues
- Assisting in the training other members of staff
- Manage the successful delivery of all tax projects
- Corporate and personal tax reviews on year-end files
Corporate Tax Manager Position Requirements
- A Tax qualification would be ideal, however not essential
- Minimum 5 years' experience within a Senior Tax role or similar would be advantageous
- Must have a keen interest in the tax industry
- Experience managing a tax portfolio would be good
Corporate Tax Manager Position Remuneration
- Salary: £40 - £50K plus company bonuses.
- 28 Days holiday (including bank holiday)
- Pension, bonuses and incentives
Hours: 9am -5.30pm
The interviews would be via zoom.