For: Marketing Executive - Permanent Position
Meyer Scott Ref: VR/08113
Location: Peterborough Salary: £23,000 - £27,000 p.a.
To support the Marketing Manager in delivering the day to day marketing activities with a focus on our website, social media, literature activities and merchandise.
Daily management is required of both desktop and mobile CMS to ensure creative and copy is accurately and efficiently updated. The role will also involve regular management of our product feed to ensure product name, descriptions and materials are as accurate and clear to the customer.
Room for progression is purely organic in that an opportunity for progression may present itself or the job itself may grow in stature as you add value. You would be working with an external agency who are more about the analytics, optimising your efforts, and are tasked with reaching bigger audiences via SEO, Blogs & call tracking, hence that level of experience isn't required.
- Checking integrity of products, price etc.
- Product additions, amends & structure of product lines
- Structural changes of website
- Document uploads
- Oversee the web shop orders and functionality / troubleshooting
- Website / OrderWise product details alignment
- Developing social media schedules in line with the marketing strategy across Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Creating copy and sourcing visuals for posts, with relevant links and hashtags driving towards our goals.
- Implementing the social media strategy.
- Evaluating the success of these campaigns with the Marketing Manager and suggesting new initiatives to improve communication through these channels
Other tasks as required including
- Maintenance of Literature, updating, ordering, data sheets, product manuals and brochures.
- Liaising with suppliers as required.
- Drafting of content for our online portals.
- Updating customer databases as required
- Putting forward new ideas to improve customer experience and retention.
- Tracking merchandise stock, sourcing and ordering items.
- Maintain and update calendar of events across the year and bring these to the attention of the management.
Experience and Knowledge
- 2-3 years prior experience in a marketing role using multiple channels including online and offline.
- Proven success in supporting the implementation of targeted marketing campaigns.
- Able to implement online and offline marketing activities to meet KPIs including leads, budget and RoI.
- Clear communication skills with the ability to win and maintain the respect of colleagues across the business.
- Good analytical and numerical skills with the ability to share information that is easily understood.
- Proven ability to establish strong working relationships with key internal, and external stakeholders.
- Able to proficiently use Word Press (a must) , Social Media Marketing across platforms and Hubspot
May be required to work from an alternative site or to work remotely from home taking videos for case studies very occasionally.
During certain marketing campaigns, hours may need to be flexible to support implementation.
Just outside of Peterborough you will need your own transport and public transport would be an issue.
Hours: 8am - 4:30 or 9-5:30 or can start at 7.30pm if you are an early riser.
There will be 2 interviews the first conducted via video if you prefer followed by a Face to Face interview with COVID guidelines in play.