Our client are a medium sized very well established engineering business. You will be working in the smart offices on St Peter's Road in Huntingdon.
They really need a flexible administrator with a hands on approach. The booking is the 8th March 2021 and it's likely to go on for 4 - 5 months.
Our client has just one a huge contract to install equipment across the UK (for various facilities. Therefore they are ramping up for this in terms of processes and staffing. Our client has two key people working for him but he needs a couple of more to assist the assistants.
You will facilitate the rolling out of 100's of documents that need to be distributed to all those involved in the projects. These documents will need to be typed, checked, printed and/or scanned. It would be really helpful if you had some knowledge of Power Point enabling you to assist with straight forward presentations.
This is a repetitive clerical role.
Initially it is working full time in the office however the plan is that once you are familiar with the flow and content of work and the team have gelled there will be an opportunity for you to work from home every other day, but everything is subject to change.
This role is tasked with providing support to a Project Administrators. This will involve:
- Preparing and updating document packs for Colleagues to visit sites.
- Typing and data entry of various documents associated with the construction industry. These documents could be H & S instructions for site, COVID updates, Method Statements, and general Construction Plans etc. These documents will keep on coming as the project proceeds.
- Scanning information and documents onto the system.
- Shredding, lots printing and filing.
- Handling incoming calls to the department.
- Using Word, Excel and E-mail - if you can use PowerPoint or InDesign that would be great simply because sometimes presentations are required and it would be handy if you had those skills but not essential.
- Uploading documents onto their internal system.
- Other ad-hoc duties in support of the team.
Candidates must have a flexible, with a can-do approach and be happy to take on a variety of administrative tasks.
Very COVID safe environment with Heat scanners at the entrance, working 2 meters apart as well as hand sanitizer.
Hours will be 8.30 am to 5.00 pm, based in the office Monday to Friday.