Counterbalance Driver/Warehouse Operative
For: Counterbalance Driver/Warehouse Operative
Meyer Scott Ref: VR/08016
Our client produce quality and bespoke cartons for companies such as Elizabeth Arden, High grade whiskies through to Dove and Linx personal hygiene products. They have been a family owned business and have been based in St.Ives for over 30 years.
We are looking for candidates that are local, ideally have industrial experience in manufacturing. Production & warehouse environments and hold a valid Counterbalance Forklift licence.
Only apply if you are local otherwise if you have your own transport and can guarantee get to work.
Duties will include:
· Driving a counterbalance forklift to load/unload stock
· Wrapping of pallets before transportation
· Liaising with department managers to prioritise workload
· Double checking pallets for any signs of damage when stacking
· Picking stock from locations
· Undertaking any other reasonable request made by management
· Counterbalance safety checks at beginning and end of shifts if necessary
Candidate will need :
· An in date forklift counterbalance license
· A friendly and outgoing demeanor in the workplace
· To be physically fit in order to be able to wrap pallets quickly and efficiently
Personal qualities required :
· Physically fit
· Attention to detail
· Outgoing personality
· A willingness to knuckle down and get the job done
· Comfortable in pressured environment
· Ability to work speedily and accurately concurrently
The company have said this role could lead to progression within the company for the right candidate and development of candidates within the business is something they pride themselves on.
Working hours Monday to Friday 08.00am to 16.00pm