Property Negotiator & Administrator
For: Property Negotiator & Administrator
Meyer Scott Ref: VR/07982
Location: Bar Hill
Salary: GBP18,000 - GBP20,000 p.a
Our client procure, develop, lease and manage commercial properties in the UK. They own all of their premises, many of which are in prime sites. Reporting to the Head of Residential.
KEY OBJECTIVES OF JOB: To effectively market and let a portfolio of residential properties across East Anglia, making sure properties are achieving high occupancy levels and maximizing rental income. To provide excellent levels of service and communication to prospective tenants. Ensure all paperwork and documentation is accurate and ensure clear communication at all times between company departments and other members of the Residential Department. To include social media updates, competitions and marketing.
Duties and Requirements of the Role:
· Respond promptly to and manage enquiries, arrange viewings; manage diary appointments, clear and confirm viewings; carry out viewings and negotiate lets
· Qualify and manage applicants, keeping a residential applicant database, and process applications
· Create tenancy paperwork incl. tenancy agreements and put together the start of tenancy pack, to include all required legislative paperwork to issue to tenants on commencement of the tenancy
· Register and protect deposit monies in line with scheme requirements · Arrange check ins with ingoing tenants and their respective Property Manager
· Keep RPMs internal whiteboards up to date
· Answer the telephone promptly and take accurate messages as required
· Record all necessary information and keep systems and filing up-to-date, keep accurate and up to date records in line with Data Protection principles
· Communicate with colleagues to ensure a productive and efficient working environment · Adhere to company values at all times
· Update and maintain in house systems as required, including adding tenant charges and credits where applicable.
· Maintain good working relationships with Local agents where necessary to ensure good service and value for money. · Reduce external agent costs.
· Prepare and post regular content across our social media platforms, with input from colleagues, to raise our company profile.
· Assist Head of Residential with marketing campaigns using both online and printed media
· Assist with advertising properties with required documentation on company and third-party websites, ensuring accuracy and uniform approach.
· You will be competent with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel. Familiarity with social media platforms. · Have experience of using CRM software systems (Landmark if possible)
· You will need to have excellent inter-personal skills as well as a drive and desire to provide outstanding customer service and be results orientated.
· This position also requires someone who can use their initiative when challenging situations arise whilst also following a logical and systematic approach.
· You must be able to drive.
· Use of Pool Car & Company mobile phone
· Company Pension Scheme (after 3 months probation period)
· Private Medical Insurance (after 3 months probation period)
· On-site parking with allocated space
· 20 days holiday per annum plus statutory bank holidays (days to be kept back towards Christmas break)
· (1 x additional day accrued for each year worked up to a maximum of 5 extra days)
Hours of work: Monday to Friday - 9.00am - 5.30pm