Warehouse Operative/Picker & Packer
For: Warehouse Operative/Picker Packer
Meyer Scott Ref: VR/07873
Our client are a wholesale supplier of Fresh Produce to Local Education Authorities and the communities within East Anglia and the home counties.
In light of Covid-19 they find themselves busy, supplying produce and delivering especially to the elderly and vulnerable in their homes.
With primary schools and other years opening, work demands will be increasing and they will be looking for Warehouse Operatives/Picker packers to join their friendly team on a temp ongoing basis at their site in Over.
Duties to include:
· Picking orders of produce ready to despatch
· Sorting of warehouse stock ready to be picked
· Maintenance of work areas
· Moving of materials and generally assisting drivers where necessary
· Stacking of crates and pallets
· Other general Warehouse duties as requested by management
Ideal Candidate -
· Physically fit
· Not opposed to working in a slightly chilled environment
· Happy to do early starts
· Happy to work Saturdays
· Attention to detail is paramount when picking orders
Working hours - 7.30am/ 06.00am starts, flexibility required with finish times
Weekends required too.
Candidates MUST drive and have their own transport