For: Spring/Summer Workers
Meyer Scott Ref: VR/07802
Min. GBP8.72 per hour
Jobs in St Ives, Huntingdon and surrounding villages.
We are looking for candidates for temporary Labour in various contracts based in St Ives and
Huntingdon which we believe will be in demand when things settle down.
The roles would be varied, some offering shifts with premiums rates and others just days or nights if that is what you are looking for.
If you possess any of the following skills or experience, we would very much like to hear from you.
· Picking and packing positions.
· General labouring jobs.
· Working on the production line, loading materials into machines and checking the goods are correct.
· Forklift driving - counterbalance or reach. You would be expected to load and unload Lorries as well as general warehouse work.
· Warehouse work including despatch, picking and packing and adhering to health and safety regulations.
· Assemblers who will receive full training enabling you to solder, use hand and power tools.
· If you have driving experience, we may have a number of assignments in Huntingdon and St Ives when things settle down and would like to hear from you.
Hours available across various contracts.
Holiday Pay available with all contracts.