For: Warehouse Operative
Meyer Scott Ref: VR/07873
Our new client are a wholesale supplier of Fresh Produce to Local Education Authorities within East Anglia and the home counties.
They are currently looking for Warehouse Operatives to join their friendly team on a temp ongoing basis at their site in Over.
Duties to include:
· Picking orders of produce ready to despatch
· Sorting of warehouse stock ready to be picked
· Maintenance of work areas
· Moving of materials and generally assisting drivers where necessary
· Stacking of crates and pallets
· Other general Warehouse duties as requested by management
Ideal Candidate -
· Physically fit
· Not opposed to working in a slightly chilled environment
· Happy to do early starts
· Happy to work Saturdays
· Attention to detail is paramount when picking orders
As with Many companies nowadays, this client have moved towards a 4 day week and spread the 35-40 hours over 4 days so their employees get 3 days off every week.
Working hours - 05.00-15.00 approx Mon,Wed,Thu,Sat -Tuesdays,Fridays and Sundays off.