For: Intake Pickers (Dayshift)
Meyer Scott Ref: VR/07718
Salary GBP8.68 p/h (Overtime rate of GBP10.85 p/h paid after 40 hours per week completed)
Working hours 06.30-18.30 (5 days from 7)
Our client are a produce, Flowers and Fruit company whom supply various clients including famous names such as Marks and Spencers.
Due to their peak period approaching they require temporary Despatch Pickers at their modern site on Alconbury Weald.
Duties will include:
· Picking orders ready for intake and dispatch
· Working to picking sheets paying attention to detail
· Liasing with management over any issues that may arise and ensuring efficiency at all times
· Ensuring products picked meet quality standards
· Packing orders where necessary
· Assisting with loading or unloading of lorries if necessary
· Splitting pallets
· Picking items from location
There is no real major skillset needed but a desire to get the job done in what is a very intense period for our client and some previous picking experience would be advantageous but not essential.
The client have said people need to be physically fit due to the nature of the 12 hour shifts and have said that they will look to extend contracts Beyond March 2020 if candidates perform well during their peak.