Telesales Executive Part Time
For: Telesales Executive Part Time - Temp to Perm - St Ives
Pay: GBP8.21 to GBP10.00 per hour (pay dependant on experience)
Meyer Scott Ref: VR/07713
Our client is seeking a Telesales Executive to join their small cleaning business situated in the centre of St Ives. They are a new company who offer part time hours with flexibility, nice little opportunity for someone looking to work school hours.
The expectation is there may be times when you will be required to do the occasional afternoon shift in order to get hold of clients unavailable in the morning. Hours may increase over time. This is a Temp to Perm opportunity. Once permanent there will be a bonus scheme based on performance and sales.
The role as Telesales Executive
- Identify and develop sales opportunities, with both existing and new customers.
- Answering inbound and outbound calls, managing an email inbox.
- Attending sales meeting if necessary
- Maintain and develop our CRM system.
- Accurate record keeping
- Ability to see business move forward as time goes by if possible
What you need to be considered for the Telesales Executive position
- Previous experience in a Telesales/Sales/Customer Service role is a must.
- A background of making high volume calls is essential.
- Confident on the phone.
- Driving licence beneficial, not essential.
- Enthusiasm is key. The more work you put in the more you get out of the role.
- Good IT skills
Hours: 9.00am to 2.00pm, Monday to Friday