For: Warehouse Operative
Meyer Scott Ref: VR/07580
Temp -5-6 month contract (Starting Sept 2nd)
Pay rate - GBP8.67 per hour
This opportunity will suit a warehouse operative that has worked closely with a production line. This is a very busy role working for a manufacturing company based in Bar Hill, You will be highly organised with a can do attitude. Overtime will be expected in busy periods.
Duties of the role will consist of the below:
· Receiving goods into the warehouse and booking onto stock control database.
· Putting stock away into the correct locations within a warehouse.
· Inspection of components on arrival.
· Testing lighting products
· Quality checking of stock.
· Wrapping goods for despatch.
· Picking and packing goods for despatch.
· Getting kits together ready for the production team.
· Working closely with the production line.
· Adhering to strict health and safety regulations.
· Candidates must be computer literate.
Hours Monday - Friday 09:30am - 17:30 with half an hour break