For: Account Executive, Huntingdon, Permanent, £25,000 - £35,000 OTE 35,000-50,000
Meyer Scott Ref: VR/07410
Our client deals with online managed content distribution and printing of posters, brochures, booklets and flyers to 140 countries around the world and contracts with over 2,000 companies.
Meyer-Scott have been dealing with this organisation since its inception in 1998 and have placed a large number of local people with this business from art workers, to customer service staff, packers and sales.
Very welcoming business, based on a Business Park with friendly large open plan offices offering free car parking.
The responsibilities of the Account Executive is to win and develop new client relationships and grow the largest and most complex customers within a specified sales territory. The Account Executive will meet/exceed their sales plan by developing excellent client relationships, effectively positioning our client as the best solution, and becoming subject matter experts within their market vertical(s).
- Continually navigate customer engagements, maintain high "close rates", and grow revenue quickly and profitably.
- Build, manage and expand client relationships through value, solution and consultation -based selling.
- Achieve and maintain in-depth knowledge of products and services.
- Ensure Gold standard' across accounts.
- Apply consultative selling skills and technical acumen (specifically related to the products) to optimise earnings and company performance.
- Provide product demonstrations to prospective customers and sell the value/benefits of Mimeo solutions against anticipated or known client needs
- Work closely with Sales Manager to ensure successful growth and expansion.
- Responsible for constructing annual sales forecasts for the assigned territory, and reporting on performance monthly.
- Manage account activity in Salesforce.com.
- Deliver product and gap analysis versus competition within the vertical to help establish business cases for product expansion.
Required skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of 2-3 years' experience with demonstrated success in corporate sales, particularly to larger , more complex organisations.
- Exceptional phone etiquette and written communication skills.
- High energy passionate and self-motivated with strong work ethic.
- Proven self-starter; possessing superior prospecting and closing abilities.
- Ability to meet and exceed individual sales targets and performance metrics on a consistent basis.
- Detail-oriented, ability to multitask.
- Flexibility to travel and meet clients face-to-face within the UK and Europe.
- Proficient in the use of Gmail, Google Drive or Microsoft Office, LinkedIn and Google.
- Experience with Salesforce desirable
Hours of work: 37.5 per week (Monday to Friday)