Client Account Manager
For: Client Account Manager - Warboys - Permanent - £23,000 - £24,000 pa
Meyer Scott Ref: VR/07492
Our client helps businesses to plan, manage and monitor their organisation's relationships more efficiently offering strategies and solutions including print services, e-marketing and data Management.
Working within the Customer Services Team, the role comprises of providing excellent service levels to both external and internal customers.
You will be expected to manage and achieve revenue targets for the company's clients ranging from Charities, Publishers to Direct Marketing companies and suppliers and liaise with them in a professional and courteous manner.
A high level of attention to detail is essential in order to produce the highest standard of work.
All work will require the daily updating of progress on the Management Information Systems and a high degree of self- management.
Main functions of this role are:
- Communication with clients and understanding their needs
- Creating Job briefs as per the client's requirements
- Managing job change
- Client visitation
- Follow up client meetings, updating minutes and ensuring actions points are met promptly and effectively
- Grow client revenue
- Convert prospects into clients
- Work with Senior management on company strategy
Managing Key Client Accounts
- Defining project requirements with the client to establish all their needs
- Liaising with the client throughout the project timeline to keep them informed and up to date
- Working with the rest of the team to set up the quote including all aspects to provide a clear guide to the client of what is expected
- Liaising with the other departments in the business to ensure that the project runs smoothly (arranging meetings with the team if the projects are more complex)
- Setting up job briefs to include all the information and completing the quality checks on samples
- Reviewing the clients' requirements to continually look for new ways to save them money or provide new services
- Keep regular contact with clients including face to face meetings at regular intervals based on client needs
Build and maintain strong relationships with suppliers
- Liaise with suppliers when orders are required for client projects
- Review prices with suppliers to ensure we are getting the best possible costs
- Organise with suppliers for stock arrival for client projects
- Liaise with Production to ensure the smooth delivery of stock
- Work with suppliers to resolve any issues or challenges that arise