Meyer Scott Ref: VR/07417
For: Despatch Pickers (Day shift)
Temp to Perm
Salary GBP8.30 p/h (Overtime rate of GBP10.38 p/h paid after 40 hours per week completed)
Working hours 7.30 am - 20.00 pm on a 4 on , 4 off continental shift pattern.
Our client are a produce, flowers and Fruit company whom supply various clients including famous names such as Marks and Spencers.
Due to an increase in demand ,they require Despatch Pickers at their modern site on Alconbury Weald.
Duties will include:
· Picking orders ready for dispatch
· Working to picking sheets paying attention to detail
· Liasing with management over any issues that may arise and ensuring efficiency at all times
· Ensuring products picked meet quality standards
· Packing orders where necessary
· Assisting with loading or unloading of lorries if necessary
· Splitting pallets
· Picking items from location
There is no real major skillset needed but a desire to get the job done and in an efficient manner.
The client have said people need to be physically fit due to the nature of the 12 hour shifts and have said that they will look to offer longer term contracts for candidates whom perform well in the role and may also offer reach truck training free of charge also to increase candidate flexibility.