For: Logistics Administrator
Meyer Scott Ref: VR/07372
GBP25000 - GBP27000 per annum
Our client manufacture paving slabs for residential and commercial businesses.
It is important that you are able to commit, that you are reliable, physically fit and able to work as part of a team. Friendly environment to work in.
An excellent opportunity to join a well-known company in the local area has arose as they are looking for a Logistics administrator to join their yard team at St.Ives
Duties to include :
· Monitoring stock levels across site and in yard storage areas
· Physical counting and recording of stock levels on a daily basis
· Data entry on to computer system
· Investigate stock shortages
· Assistance to the despatch office in printing of loading and delivery notes
· Other general duties as reasonably expected by Supervisor/Management
Candidate will need to :
· PC literate and a basic understanding of excel or similar system would be advantageous
· Physically fit
· Have a calm and collected response to working under pressure
· Pay attention to detail
· Be a confident communicator when liasing with management
· Have an outgoing/Friendly nature.
This is a great opportunity to work for a company whom have a good reputation for staff development and offer a very competitive salary and stable employment in a friendly environment.
Working hours - 08.00-17.00 Mon-Fri (some flexibility may be required in busy periods)