For: Administrator - Upwood - Temp to Perm
Pay: GBP8.50 per hour
Meyer Scott Ref: VR/07118
Our client has earned a strong heritage of manufacturing goods for the logistic industry. However, the last 2 years have seen impressive growth in terms of capability and now have the potential to produce in the order of 200,000 pallets a week from strategically located sites providing national coverage.
They now have a vacancy for an Administrator to join a busy team providing support to the Planning team. Duties will include:
· To assist the management team with administration, ensuring deadlines are met.
· Raise Purchase Orders, ensuring we meet financial targets.
· Maintain PPE stocks, issuing and ordering PPE as and when required.
· Assist in generating H&S documentation e.g. Accident reports
· Maintain the engineering works request database.
· Answering the telephone, maintaining a professional welcoming approach at all times.
· Maintaining site entrance, ensuring no unauthorized personnel gain access
· Booking training courses in line with company requirements
· Look after visitors ensuring meeting rooms are prepared, PPE requirements are met and all
food/drink requirements are met
· Updating notice boards, ensuring the latest information is displayed at all times.
· Daily Check sheets Organising and filing
· Assist with stock counting
Candidates need some administrative experience and will demonstrate a keen eye for details and have accurate inputting skills. This role will involve liaison with all departments, suppliers and customers so will also require a personable, confident communication skills.
Hours: 8.00am to 4.30pm / Monday to Friday