For: Finance Assistant, Permanent, GBP21,000-GBP23,000, Huntingdon
Meyer Scott Ref: VR/07214
Our client in Huntingdon is looking for a Finance Assistant to support and assist the Finance Business Partner in collation and analysis of cash performance data.
· Collation of live cash performance data and production of performance metrics.
· Preparation of weekly cash flow forecast for review by Finance Business Partner.
· Provision of live job cash data to commercial managers to enable production of job cash forecasts.
· Gather and review monthly large job cash forecasts, reporting any issues to Finance Business Partner.
· Collate individual job cash forecasts into overall project cash forecast for use in preparation of 6-month cash flow forecast
· Update and maintain weekly AMROC report
· Provide support to Finance Business Partner in development of financial and cash reporting to internal customers.
· Maintaining manual and electronic filing systems.
Skills & Experience
· Good understanding of accounting processes and procedures - preferably with experience of construction/project accounting.
· Experience of cash flow forecasting.
· Good IT skills and confident in the use of MS Excel, Word & Outlook
· Ability to communicate effectively via email, telephone or in person at different levels.
· Good organisational and work load management skills specifically with the ability to prioritise own work.
· Integrity and understanding of care needed with sensitive information.
· Able to respond to changing priorities and manage high volume of work
· GCSE Mathematics - minimum grade C and strong Excel skills
Working hours Mon-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm, with one hour for lunch or 9-5:30/8:30-5 with half an hour for lunch
Competitive family friendly policies
Pension matching scheme
Discount on selected retailers and gyms
Voluntary benefits such as; cycle to work, child care vouchers