For: Pensions and Investments Administrator - St Neots
Pay: £20,000 - £22,000 depending on experience
Meyer Scott Ref: VR/07196
Our Client, based in St Neots, are a highly professional and dedicated team of Independent Financial Advisors. They take pride in establishing and maintaining close personal relationships with their Clients to ensure all financial requirements are met throughout the phases of their lives.
Currently looking for a Pensions and Investments Administrator to support the financial planning team with managing the day to day administration for the company.
This is a fantastic opportunity, offering full training to someone who has an interest in Finance and is looking for a role offering excellent progression and growth.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Managing the administrative requirements of clients
- Managing the administrative requirements of advisers
- Directly communicating with providers
- Interacting and assisting the paraplanner with administrative roles
- Undertake general office administrative duties
- Excellent analytical, organisational, time management & prioritisation skills.
- Flexibility in managing workload and adapting to busy periods
- Proficient in computer software: MS Office, Excel and Word
- Excellent inter-personal skills for dealing with enquiries regarding sensitive & confidential issues.
- Proven ability to develop & manage relationships with a diverse range of people.
Hours: Monday to Thursday 9am – 5pm / Friday 9am – 4pm