Recruitment Administrator (Industrial)
For: Recruitment Administrator (Industrial)
Meyer Scott Ref: VR/07203
Salary: GBP19,000 p.a. plus bonuses.
As we are a small independent 2 branch agency you will be joining a small team of Consultants across both branches. This role has come about because of consistently increasing business levels. It is a scheduling role working at our St Ives office - there is no sales involved.
Meyer-Scott are a flexible company who look after their staff very well, a place where the Directors believe in giving every staff member the tools to do the job
Our industrial desk is growing at an unprecedented rate and so we need an Administrator familiar with scheduling manpower, liaising extensively with people and following through with the administration.
This particular desk services the needs of clients recruiting temporary workers such as forklift drivers, assemblers, pickers and packers, and welders etc. covering the outskirts of Cambridge, Huntingdon, St Ives, Alconbury and surrounding villages.
You will be relieved to know that we have an excellent database which does most of the work for you - all you need to be able to do is track activity and keep one step ahead of it!
There is no sales involved in this role. However should you wish to progress by becoming a Recruitment Consultant down the line that door is open to you.
This is a very interesting role where no two days will be the same and you wont have time to watch the clocks. The role includes:
· Face to face interviewing of candidates as well as over the telephone screening.
· Checking compliance documents including right to work paperwork and referencing
· Composing full and concise job descriptions and placing these on websites.
· Filling roles with candidates using online job boards and our CRM system.
· Sourcing new candidates and evaluating their suitability for the role, both over the telephone and at face-to-face interviews.
· Referencing candidates to check their work history.
· Updating the CRM system on a constant basis (full training will be given) - this database is used by the whole team. It sends out SMS, emails, post jobs and much more.
· Accompanying Consultants on site visits
· Taking detailed job briefs from the clients.
· Briefing suitable candidates and forwarding details to the client.
· Preparing CVs for the client.
· Filtering all interview feedback to both clients and candidates
· Negotiating start dates with clients and candidates alike.
· Sending out timesheets and chasing those back in from candidates and clients on a Monday.
· Following Meyer-Scott Recruitment policies and procedures.
An idea of the type of experience you will need:
· You will be used to scheduling manpower.
· Good customer services experience and telephone manner as you will be dealing with candidates and people all day long.
· Must be very comfortable working with database systems as it is integral to our business.
· Be able to handle stressful situations when the bookings come in and need to be filled in a calm effective manner.
· Knowledge of social media sites would be advantageous.
· Having your own transport would be very useful (not essential) as you may need to visit a clients site. It would only be essential should you wish to progress to Recruitment Consultant.
If you wish to speak to someone about this role please feel free to speak to Yvette Scott - Director on 01480 398080 or alternatively drop her an email firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com> or simply respond to this advertisement.
Hours: 8.30pm - 5.30pm Monday to Friday. 20 days holiday, plus all bank Holidays and we tend to close between Christmas and New Year where leave is NOT taken from your holiday entitlement. The holiday entitlement rises by one day a year for 5 years.