Accounts Payable Clerk
For: Accounts Payable - £10 per hour - ongoing temporary position - Peterborough
Meyer Scott Ref: VR/06840
Meyer-Scott have worked with this business for some time and can therefore vouch for their culture and the way they look after their people.
A business which has journalism at its very heart. Their newspapers and associated websites are some of the most powerful media brands in the English speaking world, reaching 30 million people each week.
If you are interested in working for this business, they are attracted to people who are willing to stretch themselves on a daily basis, challenging the status quo to produce the best service possible to their readers and customers. They embrace creativity and initiative and have some of the most talented people in the industry.
This company is now looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk to work as part of a team.
The duties of the role are as follows;
- Inputting of PO Invoices
- Raising shopping Carts
- Goods receipting
- Rejecting invoices not quoting a PO
- Dealing with manual invoice input
- Coding of invoices
- Dealing with rejected invoices
- Telephone calls
- Urgent payments
- Payment runs- checking proposal
- Adhoc duties
The following skills are required:
- Some Accounts Payable experience
- Ability to work off their own initiative
- Good communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- SAP experience would be good to have but not a requirement