For: Payroll Administrator - Peterborough - Perm - GBP22,000 - GBP26,000 per annum
Meyer Scott Ref: VR/06379
This company are a firm of chartered accountants, tax and business advisers, who partner with entrepreneurs and individuals interested in profitable growth.
have supported this practice for some time and can vouch for their passion for seeing people succeed - having placed people and seeing them prosper.
Who wouldnt want to work for an Accountancy practice who are continually ranked Top 20 UK Accountancy Firm? Scroll to the bottom of this advertisement to see the generous benefits associated with working for this firm
Our client in Peterborough are currently looking to add to their Payroll division. The successful candidate will join the team to support their current professionals in providing efficient payroll and related administrative services to a wide range of clients.
This position will suit someone who has previous experience of working closely within a practice environment, building relationships with clients and providing an end to end payroll service.
What is in it for you?
· Genuine Work Life balance
· Accredited Investor in People
· New and improved programme for Succession planning and supportive management structure to help you realise your potential
· 33 days holiday Inc. Bank Holidays, plus the opportunity to buy or sell up to 5 days
· Very competitive salary
· Employee Recognition awards and bonuses
· Amazing employee referral scheme, paying up to GBP4000 for a successful referral
· Administration of all stages of payroll processing for a portfolio of outsourced payrolls, including scanning information and monitoring the payroll processing cycle to ensure that information on payroll spreadsheets is maintained and kept up-to-date at all times
· Ensuring that all information for payrolls is made available for processing by outsourced payroll providers
· Preparation of letters, payroll reports and payslips for submission to clients
· FPS Submissions to HMRC
· Liaising with clients and HMRC when dealing with payroll related queries
· Dealing with pension reporting requirements
· Assistance with billing, including preparation and submission of invoices to clients
· General administrative duties, e.g. photocopying, scanning and filing, responding to letters and emails.
· Good working knowledge of payroll processing procedures and legislation
· Ability to communicate with both clients and HMRC
· Experience within a payroll office / bureau environment
· Use of own initiative to follow processes through
· Conversant with Sage Payroll software (and Xero payroll software but this is not essential)
· IT Literate (MS Word, Outlook and, especially, Excel)
· Good attention to detail
· Organisation/time management
· Enthusiastic and willing to learn.