Telecoms Account Manager
For: Account Manager - Peterborough - Permanent -OTE up to GBP35,000
Meyer Scott Ref: VR/06384
This business supports many local businesses in the Cambridgeshire area with backup IT solutions.
They offer advanced solutions so joining this business will utilise and enhance any existing IT skills you may have.
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a rapidly growing owner managed telecoms, IT, software and print business with ambitious plans.
The Account Manager is responsible for the full sales lifecycle as it pertains to the current customer base of the company. This position must farm active customers to up-sell products and services by developing a thorough understanding of their business needs.
Duties and responsibilities
Work with active customers to develop a deep understanding of their needs and translate those needs into product requirements that satisfy their demands.
Cross-selling and up-selling services and solutions to existing accounts.
Qualify new sales opportunities for current customers.
Receive requests for service and product details from customers and provide timely responses.
Conduct onsite or online presentations that showcase the services and products of the company to active customers.
Work with management to develop proposals, quotes and respond to RFP/RFI documents.
Effectively communicate features and benefits of solutions and manage prospect expectations throughout the lifecycle of the account.
Manage the complexity of service proposals, contracts, lease agreements and service level agreements.
Maintain in-depth product knowledge of the service offerings of the company.
Perform sales procedures through activities and opportunities in our PSA software and remain compliant with defined policies and procedures.
Achieve and maintain a positive rapport with prospects and work to give them the best possible service.
Attend weekly sales meetings and ensure sales opportunities are compliant with company policy.
Develop in-depth knowledge of the service catalog and how it relates to customers needs.
Document internal processes and procedures related to duties and responsibilities.
Responsible for entering time and expenses in our PSA software as they occur.
Understand processes in our PSA software by completing assigned training materials and blueprints on our PSA software University.
Enter all work as activities or service tickets in our PSA software.
What our client is looking for:
· Experience in Telecoms industry
· Outside sales experience with selling relevant services and products.
· Possess a track record of managing the customer commitment, negotiation, and closing of the sales process.
· Demonstrated level of success in the development of client relationships.
· Enjoy working with customers and external audiences.
· High energy and drive with good negotiation skills.
· Proficient with general office applications.
· Strong organizational, presentation, and customer service skills.
· Skill in preparing written communications and materials.
· Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and customer care.
· Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly.
· Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate data entry.
· Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment.
Salary up to GBP35k OTE
20 days holiday plus an additional day for each year of service up to a maximum of 25 days
PerkBox (employee benefit scheme)