Our Client is a successful Distribution company who supply to well known retailers across the UK. This role is a varied and interesting role that encompasses elements of administration, customer service and warehousing:
- Assist in the management of an Outlook account daily for product support enquiries.
- Support customers with product and technical enquiries via the telephone, email and letter.
- Process spare part and warranty claim requests from enquiry to picking and packing for dispatch.
- Coordinate and process web orders from download to picking and packing for dispatch.
- Assist the Product Support Coordinator in assessing and reporting on new products through company QA procedure.
- Report to the Product Support Coordinator on product quality issues.
- Provide a high level of customer service both written and verbally.
- Assess product returns and record relevant action taken accurately and efficiently.
- Manage packaging inventory.
- Deputise for Product Support Coordinator in their absence.
- Adhere to stated policies and procedures relating to health and safety, and quality management.
- Adhere to procedures relating to the proper use and care of equipment and materials for which the role has responsibility
Candidates will demonstrate a good customer focus, have accurate administrative skills and a can do approach.
This role will be temporary for a period of 6 months. There then will be a permanent role available for the right candidate.
March - August: 8am -5pm, Monday to Friday
August - September: 9am - 4.30pm, Monday to Friday
October - February: 9am - 4pm, Monday to Friday