Quotations Administrator (Part Time - 3 Days)
£9.25 per hour
Temp to Perm opportunity
Our Client is a well established contracting company, involved in high profile projects across the UK. Their people are the keystone to their business encouraging all personnel to take pride in their work, providing opportunity to grow and improve skills set. Easily accessible with free parking.
This role is a crucial role in ensuring new business is secured and the pipeline of works is maintained. Working within a friendly team environment, duties will include:
· Liaison with field based staff such as Sales Reps and Site Managers to gain information regarding potential works.
· Preparation of quotations and sending these to Clients.
· Making outbound calls to Clients to gain feedback on quotations.
· Processing accepted quotations onto the system.
· Raising Purchase Orders.
· Scheduling works.
· Scanning documents on to the system and filing electronic and paper copies appropriately.
· Providing Contract Managers and Clients with a point of contact.
The successful candidate will demonstrate an organised approach and strong PC skills including Excel, Word and Email. You will need to proactively contact Clients to gain a decision on information supplied whilst encouraging rapport. Therefore a confidence in outbound calling and liaising with decision makers is key.
HOURS: 08.00 - 17.00, Mon, Wed & Fri